Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Augumene Allergen 1 of 5

My first ORE Mission

Augmene_allergenYou need acquire 100m3 Augumene, special, mission only ore. The hardest part - to fly out of the station and go through the gate, so that you weren't killed. Another problem – there are nothing on the local market. All ship equipment you’ll carry from the Empire.

So far as ore amount is small I’ve used for mining my scout, Slasher. Wanted to use the Vigil, but had a huge disappointment – it hasn’t turret hardpoints. Anyway, mission accomplished, no NPC were on site, just fly,dig and return. The greatest danger was Daredevil on the undock and over 60 neutrals in the local. For more complex missions I have brought from the empire assistant, changed fit  and at the first opportunity he will fly out from the station and more will try not to get there. It's expensive ship and I do not want to expose it to excess risk.

When i did it second time, spawn cruiser and 2 frigates. But they appeared far, didn’t use warp scramblers and i just finished my job.

cruiser and 2 frigates

No comments:

Post a Comment