Sunday, July 14, 2013

Persistent Pests

  • Persistent Pests ObjectivesVenture
  • 2 cruisers + 2 frigates
  • poor bounty and loot

Another time, another agent and system:

  • cruiser +3 frigates
  • 3 small drones

This time thera are no good rats. Maybe another time lucky…

A bit more hostiles

I take that back - I was really lucky. I slept through the combat probes, but managed to get away from tacklers

Surprise! They scan me and try to kill. I was ready and my Venture has escaped. Thanks a lot to +2 warp core stabilizers :)

Taclers

Since these bad boys have settled in the system for a long time, I decided to move to another agent. I’ll lost Bonus Rewards – because i don’t finish mission in time, but it doesn’t matter.

Along the way, found arkonor and could not get past :). I had a little beat drones.

Arkonor, drones,Mantikora

In the high-secs you will not see that.

Arkonor, Ventura

Another time was 2 respawns.

cruiser and frigs

small drones

No comments:

Post a Comment